Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

I didn't get many pictures this year...guess it wasn't too high on the priority list.  But I can honestly say, we did have a good Christmas weekend despite losing our baby on Christmas Eve.  Miss Mady was so much fun to watch opening presents! 
2 weeks before Christmas, Mady helped her dada put up Christmas lights.



I tried hard to get both of them to stay still and look at the camera...it didn't work!
On December 23, we had our little family Christmas.  Jeremy and I don't buy each other much... we just do stockings.  We usually buy something big that we both like.  This year it was an iPod and then since our computer stopped working, it ended up being a computer too.  For Mady we only got her 1 gift and some stocking stuffers.  She just had a birthday and we didn't think she needed anything else.  


On Sunday morning, we decided not to go to church, but I wanted some pictures of Mady in her Christmas dress. 





No comments:

Post a Comment