Monday, January 30, 2012

Sick Baby

We've had a sick little girl around here.  Mady was diagnosed with pneumonia last Thursday and we've had 5 days of antibiotics and breathing treatments.  Mady's hatred for breathing treatments is about the same as mine.  The medicine that she was on with the breathing treatments made her irritable, sleepless, hyper-active, and moody.  Plus her appetite greatly decreased.  She wouldn't take any naps so all of those above characteristics of Mady's behavior could also describe her mom, with the exception of hyper-active.  So, I called the doctor and we should be able to get another medicine today.  Hopefully, with less side-effects.  
I'm looking forward to having my easy-going little girl back.  Not the one who wants to be held, but doesn't want to be held, or the one that's tired, but doesn't want to lay down, or the one who won't eat and throws food on the floor, or who cries at my legs all...day...long.  
Please pray for Miss Mady that her little body recovers quickly from the pneumonia and that the new medicine doesn't have bad side effects.  Also pray for my patience and also for a chance to shower, since it's 12:45 and I'm still in my pajamas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment