Sunday, January 8, 2012

A few things...

1. Is it just me or does it seem like EVERYONE is pregnant and due in the summer?  Maybe its just my perception since we lost a baby that would have been born then...  And if you are one of those people that is due in summer, I am super excited for you.  I really am.  I just miss our baby sometimes a lot.  


2. Mady has recently started to throw a small tantrum.  I knew it was coming soon.  I did.  But the unrealistic side of me thought maybe I won't have one of those children that throws themselves down on the ground or kicks their legs when they don't get their way.  So far, its been body limp combined with kicking the feet when mean mommy makes her stop doing something like eating paper.  


3. I've been reading a great book a friend gave me this week called Empty Arms  by Pam Vredevelt.  It's been good and helpful to let me know that what I'm feeling is in no way abnormal.  Especially when I'm ticked that I'm running because I now have to keep myself in shape instead of taking it easy, knowing that gaining weight is just a normal part of pregnancy.  


4.  Isn't this little girl such a cutie?  Everyday I'm so thankful that God allowed me to have a little girl.  She has been a great source of joy for me the last few weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment