1. Even if you don't think you'll use a breast pump a lot, its' best to bite the bullet and buy a good one. I bought a cheaper one and it did not work well. I ended up buying another one. It really is true, you get what you pay for.
2. Even if you think you won't use formula, its best to do your research on it anyway because you never know when you might use it.
3. It's ok to switch to formula and it doesn't mean you've failed in any way.
4. Parents are and awesome support system. Jeremy and I have been blessed so much to have great parents that have helped us tremendously. We are so thankful for them. My parents drove up from the Tulsa area immediately after finding out baby Mady wasn't gaining weight after our first lactation appointment and she might be put in the hospital.
5. Things don't always go as planned but God has perfect timing. Even though this week was really difficult being away from my family during the holidays, it was a blessing that Jeremy had several days off to be able to be home to help me. He didn't even have to take any vacation time and he was able to be home practically all week! He's also off for two days this week. God's timing is always best even when we think it's not.
We really appreciate your thoughts and prayers during this last week!