Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Swimming

If Mady had her perfect day, it would consist of swimming or just being outside ALL. DAY. LONG.  
I love that she likes being outside so much.  
And I would be happy to oblige this request more if it weren't so hot and her baby brother/sister wasn't causing me to be a walking furnace.  (It seems the nausea that I've been doing much better with creeps up when I get overheated as well.)
But, we try to get out as much as possible.  
Yesterday, Jeremy and I bought her a pool.  This is what she thought of it!








1 comment:

  1. hey! we're coming home from vacation right now and i saw your message, but couldn't respond on FB (issues with our computer). I would love to take Maddie's pics! we'll chat when i get home! June is busy, but i'm sure i can squeeze it in somewhere :o)

    ReplyDelete