Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Dedication

Last Sunday, we had Madelyn's baby dedication.  My parents and Jeremy's parents came as we dedicated our little girl to the Lord and recognized that she belongs to the Him. 
Can you say diva?  "Life is too hard..I can't smile for the camera."

Mady slept through the entire thing in her daddy's arms:-)

Our family.




Mady girl's outfit.  Everything was too big...especially the tights and shoes...but I was determined for her to wear this outfit!  It was suppose to be her Christmas dress but at Christmas time, she only weighed 6 lbs 10 oz.  For some reason, when I was pregnant, I was convinced I would have a HUGE baby...I'm glad I was wrong:-)
 Here is what Jeremy and I wrote about our sweet Mady girl.  This was read as they introduced us.  
Madelyn has been such a blessing in our lives.  Everyday, her sweet, easy-going personality brings joy to our lives as we watch her grow.  "Mady" as we call her, is always up for cuddle time, especially with her dad.  Madelyn's middle name "Grace" reminds us of God's faithfulness and love in that "while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."  We are so thankful God has entrusted us with Madelyn.  Our prayer is that she will grow into a Godly woman who desires to serve and see others come to know the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment