Sunday, April 29, 2012

Please excuse...

my blogging break.
Things have been a bit crazy around here.
The kind of crazy that comes with packing up everything you own and moving in 1 short week.
Our big move is next Saturday May 5th.  
6 days.
Yikes.
Then we will be living in a house with a bed, a crib, a few clothes, and one small TV that I begged Jeremy to keep so that I would have something to watch during the day for one. long. week.
Then on May 12th, we will be officially homeless. Well. Not exactly but we we will have to be moved out of our house and into my in-laws by then.
Kinda bittersweet in some ways but over the last fews weeks of packing up our stuff, I've had such a peace and a realization that it's just stuff.  
It's not what's really important.
And it has no eternal value.
So until life calms down and we're living our new "normal", I probably won't blog much.  
We're still here. 
And life is crazy. and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment