Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A few updates

Update 1:  We have a contract on our house!  YAY!  The Lord really provided and never in our dreams did we think we would sell our house after only listing it for 2 weeks.  We also sold it for more than I thought we would!  
So now the REAL fun begins....moving.
Boxes anyone?


Update 2:  Mady has been crawling!  No not the army crawling that we've been doing for months but actual hands and knees crawling!  I haven't got any pictures of it and she doesn't do it for long periods of time but I am really excited for her!
April...the month of gross motor development?  
I sure hope so!


Update 3:  A couple of days ago, Mady turned 16 months!  And the day didn't completely pass me by but in the craziness of selling our house, I just didn't have time to make my usual 16 month post.  
Have no fear, the next one will be full of pictures of our beautiful little girl.
She's growing up so fast!



1 comment: