Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mother's Day

Last year on Mother's day, I was in my first trimester of pregnancy.  I was telling Jeremy that I remember that I didn't go to church that day with him and his parents because I wasn't feeling so great. 
This year on Mother's day, I got to enjoy the blessing of my little girl that made all that sickness, tiredness, and just not feeling so great moments of pregnancy totally worth it.  

I love being Mady's mom and I so enjoy staying home with her. 

Sure, I do miss teaching and caring for the 20 or so students in my class each year.  And yes, I don't always enjoy the days that Mady decides that naps are overrated.  But I wouldn't change it for the world. 

On this Mother's day, I am celebrating my little girl and thanking God for her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment