Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5 Things...

In honor of Mady turning 5 months on Monday, I am posting 5 favorite things about my little girl.  It was definitely hard to narrow it down, but in no particular order, here they are.

1. I LOVE Mady's sweet giggle.  She giggles and laughs the most when we play "Patty Cake" as seen in this video. Whenever she laughs, I can't help but laugh with her!  It definitely makes my day!

2. I LOVE that Mady is such a good sleeper.  I SOO appreciate how well she sleeps because I know that when we hopefully have another child, that one might not be as awesome in the sleep department.  She takes amazing naps and sleeps till 8:30 in the morning usually.   Miss Mady you're definitely spoiling us!


3. I LOVE that Mady has such an easy-going personality.  She smiles all the time unless she is tired and needing a nap. (Or unless I pull out the camera..silly baby!)  I love that she is a happy baby and pray that her content personality will continue throughout her life.

4.  I LOVE that Mady likes to play by herself but also likes to be cuddled some too.  She enjoys playing with her toys on the floor while mom tries to get a few things done but she also wants to be snuggled before bed.  Our snuggle time is perhaps the best part of my day!

5.  I LOVE being Mady's mom and getting to stay home with her.  I love being able to watch her grow and develop.  I love that I get to be home with her each day and never have to miss any of the small moments that make being a mom so special.   

 5 Months
Length: 26 inches (This is just an estimate)
Weight: 13 lbs 2 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment