Friday, November 16, 2012

1 week

Miss Abby is 1 week today!  
It's hard to believe that just a week ago, I was huge, pregnant and making my way to the hospital.  
Her birth was so easy and I feel 1,000 times better a week after, than I did with Mady.
Abby is definitely showing us she has a little different personality than her sister.
Mady would never wake up for feedings.  We would have to tell her when to eat.  She was so passive.  She also slept 5 hours straight from the time we took her home from the hospital.  This was not necessarily a good thing considering her feeding issues that were later discovered.
This little miss is like clockwork.  
I don't even have to set an alarm to make sure she eats.  
She will let you know at exactly 3 hours that it's time for her next meal.
Instead of being passive during her feeding issues earlier this week, she was was agitated and wouldn't settle down.  
We have loved getting to know our Baby Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment