Monday, October 15, 2012

It's been awhile...

since I've blogged.  But it's been for a few reasons. 
 1. I'm in the third trimester of pregnancy and I have been really tired
                                           and
2. Mady has been perfecting her walking skills.  Yes I said WALKING skills!  I wouldn't consider her a full time walker yet but we're very close!  I will post a video as soon as I can get one.  Usually when I pull out the camera, it causes a fit and she refuses to show off her walking skills.

In the meantime I'll try to get caught up on a few things we've been up to the last month.  
Yesterday, we went to the pumpkin patch.  We had so much fun as a family!
We drove down to Wellington, Colorado to a place called Harvest Farm.  Check out the website here.  It's a great rehabilitation farm for men who have substance abuse problems.  
We first checked out the bunnies and the pigs.

We then went to the petting zoo.


And no tears this time!  YAY! 
Then our brave girl went on the barrel train with Daddy.  The barrel was a little small for Jeremy though:-)


After that we went through the corn maze.  Mady wasn't that excited about it...maybe next year.

And proof that I was indeed there....here's our family photo.
Mady's favorite thing was the corn bin!  We had to make her get out of it to pick out a pumpkin.  She kept signing and saying "more!  more!"


We ended our time picking out pumpkins for Mady and Baby sister.  


Mady and I were pretty tired by the time we left.  It was a great family day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment