Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Best Garage Sale Find EVER

While we were in Colorado at my parents house over the weekend, there just happened to be a garage sale down the street.  I love garage sales and love to try to find a good deal so we headed down there on Saturday morning.  
And what did I find?
Only the thing that I've been wanting to get Mady for a LONG time.  
A Kitchen Set!
See I have been looking and looking and looking for one. 
I did NOT want to pay much money.  
I also wanted something to look realistic and for it to not be made completely out of plastic.
I was contemplating doing one of these amazing pinterest ideas.


But the first thing I spotted as I walked up the driveway was this set!

It's made completely out of wood.

It needs a new coat of paint but other than that, it's in great shape.

Mady LOVES it!  
And I may be just as excited about it as she is.  

Oh yeah, and I paid $10 for both pieces.  SCORE!

1 comment: