Thursday, August 30, 2012

Looking forward...

to meeting this sweet little girl Miss Abigail (Abby) Hope!  

Only 11 more weeks to go!  I'm hoping for more like 9 or 10 more weeks but who knows...this little girl could be stubborn like her older sister.


We finally decided on her name.  It took us awhile this go around unlike Madelyn which we had picked out VERY early.  I love the name Abigail which means "Father's joy" or "Joy of the Father".  We know this little miss will bring so much joy to us and her Father in Heaven.  "Hope" was a huge word for me in my healing after losing our precious 2nd baby in December.  Learning to have "hope in the Lord" was a powerful lesson I learned and continue to learn. So naturally, we wanted her middle name to symbolize the hope we have in Christ.  
These full face pictures always look a little alien-like.  
This little girl did cause her mom and dad to worry this week at my doctor's appointment.  The doctor was concerned because I was measuring small so they sent me directly to the ultrasound room.  Thankfully, Abby measured right on track and there was enough amniotic fluid.  We will just keep monitoring my size.  (I guess the doctor doesn't realize that I am chasing/carrying around a toddler ALL. DAY. LONG and that this little one may be small like her older sister.)  
We're working on Abby's room but are not even close to being ready. Hopefully in the next month we can get her room set up.  We can't wait to meet Miss Abby!

1 comment:

  1. Awww love this!! I love picking names! It means so much to them (one day) how we picked their name and this story was something that she can cherish!! Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete