Thursday, July 26, 2012

This Week...

Daddy had to go back to work so Miss Mady was stuck with just mom.  We tried to have lots of fun and explore our new town.
1. We went on walks in the morning.  Cheyenne has this wonderful trail system called the GreenWay which is about 1/4 mile from our house.  The GreenWay can take you all across town. 

These pictures were taken on our walk on Sunday with Daddy!
2. We read lots of books.


3. We ate our afternoon snack outside and watched an air show.  Yes, those of you from Oklahoma and Kansas, we can actually spend time outside in the afternoon.  The high temperature for today is 83.

4. We played with a flour sensory tub.


5. Mady "helped" me organize her room.  I'm finding it hard to get a lot of things organized when I have such a great "helper" around:-)


Tonight we're checking out Frontier Days, the huge Rodeo that's in town. It should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I am slightly jealous of your cooler, dryer afternoons... I guess that's why we're planning on visiting you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the super organized closet! And jealous of your cooler weather. I would love to walk outside but we are having 100 pluses here! Yuk!

    ReplyDelete