Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Making some progress

Some people have requested to see some updated pictures of our house once we moved in all our furniture and have started to decorate.  
Our house is still what I consider a mess, however, we've made some progress.  For now, I'll show you a couple pictures of Mady's room since her room is almost finished.  I need to find some bookshelves and a large mirror to hang over her dresser but other than that, we're pretty much done.  
I apologize for the picture quality on some of the pictures.  The lighting in this room is horrible.  I should definitely take a picture of that light fixture...with its hanging crystals and all.


I made this myself.  It says "you are my sunshine".  It looks way better in person.

I also made the M out of buttons.  This was probably the easiest decoration I've ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment