Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10 Months ( a lot late)

I wasn't kidding when I said Fall is really busy for us.  
Mady turned 10 months on October 2.  
That's 17 days ago.
Way to go Mom for keeping up.

Ok so here's what Miss Mady has been up to this month.  
We love the word "dada" and also the person it represents.  I think she may be a daddy's girl!  Every time I try to get her to say "mama" she says "dada" instead. 
She LOVES to wave bye bye and has just figured out how to actually wave, instead of waving to herself.
She claps for herself when she does something she's proud of like turning the pages in a book, or playing music on her xylophone.  
She knows how to sign "more" (it looks like she's clapping.) but she only does it for her puffs.  She probably would rather that I feed her those all day long instead of something nutritious.  
We are starting to introduce cow's milk.  I'm glad because I'm so over trying to feed her formula in her bottle.  
Sippy cup and/or drinking out of a straw=no success yet.  Please tell me she'll get it one day!
We're wearing 9 month clothes but since it's getting cold, our pants are too short.  I think this may be a problem the rest of her life.  If we move up to 12 months, she can't keep them on.  Hmmm...solutions?
Stats:
Height: Really Tall
Weight: Really Skinny

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if anyone has given you this hint about straw drinking, but it helped Kesler... start by holding your finger on the straw and slowly letting the liquid out into her mouth. Kesler LOVED this, and he slowly starting sucking on the straw as we let the beverage out. Once he figured that out, he could use a straw the normal way.
    And... she WILL get it!!

    ReplyDelete