Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Auntie Em

Mady is so blessed to have a great Auntie Em.  She is actually one of my best friends, Emily P, from back home in Oklahoma.  We've been friends since she was born 1 month and 3 days after me.  She is my opposite in many ways.  She always wears nice clothes and I always wear t-shirts.  She didn't own a sports bra till 11th grade and I can't live without them. You get the picture.  Anyway, Auntie Em always spoils Miss Mady with clothes and hair bows. You may remember this post about St. Patty's day.  The cute flower and skirt were all Auntie Em.  So last week, when we were in Oklahoma, Miss Mady received some adorable shirts from Auntie Em.  Here is just one example:
 Mady loves her new clothes and we can't wait to see you again Auntie Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment