Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Busy

We've been a little busy around here lately.
This past weekend, we went to The Woodlands, TX to visit Jeremy's sister Amy, brother-in-law Andrew, and our newest nephew Will, who is only 1 month old. (Sidenote: I don't understand why it's called "THE Woodlands".  We don't live in "THE Wichita" or "THE Tulsa".  I just don't get it. )
Anyway, Mady did amazing on the 9+ hour drive but we were all so glad to be home.  I'll blog more about the trip later.
In the meantime, we've been getting our house ready to sell.  
We've had a couple of showings but nothing substantial yet.
I'm pretty sure I'm tired of the house selling process already.  
Finding a place to go when it's pouring down rain with a dog and a baby and only 30 minutes notice is not so much fun.  Thanks Sarah for allowing us to crash at your house!
Mady has been her usual silly self and has been chatting up a storm.  
It seems like this month we've made huge gains again in the area of her verbal skills.
I'm proud to say that she is officially saying "Mama" and not just when she's whining!  YAY!  (We've been saying "dada" since we were 9 months old.  However, now, she loves to yell "Dada" as loud as she can.  It's pretty funny!)
To finish this rambling post, here are a few pictures of Miss Mady doing her favorite thing at the moment, swinging in her swing!








2 comments:

  1. Hey, you can crash out our house any time. Even if I'm not here - I will give you the code to the garage if you want it! There are toys in the basement!

    ReplyDelete