Thursday, February 23, 2012

A few things...

1. I have a new nephew!!!  William Alexander James was born at 4:00 AM this morning.  We're very excited for Jeremy's sister and brother-in-law!  We're looking forward to meeting him sometime soon!


2. Our unofficial/official move date is July 29th.  It's interesting to note that date was the unofficial due date of our little one we lost in December.  God does work in mysterious ways.  He also knows me so well, more than I know myself.  He knew that I would definitely need a distraction on that day.  And what better way to distract a person then to be crazy busy moving?  Instead of bringing in a new little life to our family on that day, we will be starting a new chapter in our lives by moving to Cheyenne.  God knows what we need and it's amazing to see that little dates are so important to him.  


3.  Mady is such a loving little girl!  She waves to EVERYONE and is now giving hugs to her mom and dad and even friends.


4.  Here's a little glimpse of why we need braces on her little legs.  Notice how her feet roll in.  


5. I am getting little glimpses of Miss Mady's personality lately.  For instance, once we figured out that we could sit up from laying down, we do it all the time.  We've recently decided that we can pull up on the couch and in our bed.  So now we're doing it most of the time!  I think we have a little perfectionist.  We won't try something unless we know we can do it.  


1 comment:

  1. God does indeed know the importance of dates. Because I'll be having a scheduled C-Section, our baby will most likely be born on the same week 5 years later that we found out that our first baby was a miscarriage. And, I really don't want to be in the hospital on July 3 & 4 as those are the dates that I had surgery and was in the hospital with that same miscarriage. This baby is due right around that time, and again, because of the C-Section, I shouldn't have to be in the hospital then. SO, even 5 years later, I still see God working in our whole process of a miscarriage....He's amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete