Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our Watch Dog

This post is dedicated to our wonderful, spoiled "first child", Lexi.  She has been a little neglected the last month but has had a pretty good attitude about it most of the time.  Lexi is Mady's watch dog.  They do many things together like watch the backyard together to make sure there's no intruders.


Lexi is so worried when Mady cries.  She goes into her room and lays down by her crib.  If I don't respond to Mady's cry in a "reasonable time" Lexi will come find me with a look on her face that says "Mom, aren't you going to do something?"  During the late night feedings, Lexi will follow me into Mady's room and fall asleep.  The monitor use to freak Lex out but she's now getting use to it.  I so look forward to the day when Mady girl can interact with her furry sister.  


And finally, here's a photo of Mady girl and her pacifier.  Those things are just too hard to keep in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment